Sunday, July 10, 2005

Speaking 'bout Obiwan Kenobi...

Okies....that reminds me of an old post on Kenny Sia's that attracted me to his blog...

"XiaXue (as Yoda): "Kenny sweetums. Horny I am. Fuck me you must!"
Kenny: "Yes, master."

*Undress. Kenny mounts XiaXue*

XiaXue: "Mmmmm.... Very nice that feels. Long lightsabre, you have!"
Kenny: "Thank you, master."
XiaXue: "Ooooh, fuck me harder my padawan! Use the Force! USE THE FORCE!"
Kenny: "Ohhh... Yes, master."
XiaXue: "Stop you must not! Cumming I am! CUMMING I AM!"
Kenny: "Hold on, master!"
XiaXue: "AAAAH!"

*BOOM! Xiaxue explodes*

Kenny: "Master?! MASTER!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"


Aiks I know that's horny, and don't get me wrong...I don't usually read these kind of stuff...just that his blog is too funny to resist.

Well if you think the excerpt above is funny, wait till you see the picture of the gal from Titanic (what's her name again?) lying on the chair naked for Jack to draw his potrait of her....except that her face is that of Yoda's.

Cheers! ;P

Click here for full entry on Kenny Sia's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home