Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Repercussion?

Sigh. Summative accessment 2 just passed...I did pretty well I think. I hope. But somehow, I feel kinda down, I don't know why. Perhaps because I'm too sensitive?

After coming back from DOTA yesterday, I really don't know why I suddenly felt so depressed. And no, it has nothing to do with my exams or studies, and I rather not disclose the reason behind my moodiness. It was like 1:36 am in the morning, I stepped out of the lift on 11th floor, and suddenly, I just don't feel like walking on anymore. Although my apartment is just a few steps away.

I just stared out of the window, and thought about a lot of stuff. Much has been going on my mind lately, and I can't really take them off my mind. Thoughts about why sometimes you're treating me this way and sometimes you're treating me that way. I admit I'm a tee-bit too sensitive when it comes to these matters, but your actions sometimes really really confuse me.

Without me realising, a tear has trickled down my cheek. And I started crying.

Staring blankly out of the window and cried.

Sigh.

Well I think I'm ok now, and I've decided to just 'see how things go'. Just to let go a little bit you know? Not to care too much about things.

Maybe I'll feel better that way?

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Jason C. said...

:(
*pats*

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, I know what its like, I usually feel like that when I feel that sometimes life is somewhat meaningless. Keeping myself occupied with things to do keeps my mind off these kinda matters and in the process forget about them. Works for me! You should try the same =) Anyway, hope you're okay. T'care alrite? GBU! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home