Friday, May 27, 2005

Results Day.

Crap.

I've been waiting for this day for like so long since around a month ago when we took this accessment, and they took such a long f***ing time to mark some simple questions and answers. To think that we're actually paying RM24,900 every semester for this....&$*#&$*&%#$%

Okies, cursings aside, I guess almost everyone did pretty well with lots of As around, except for a few unexpected ones whose long faces and blurry eyes pretty much explained everything.

And yeah, for the record, I got an A too. =P

Not that it's something to boast about anyway, but I'm happy with it. Hope I can keep it up with all the stuff that had happened after my first summative accessment:- singing practice, break ups, falling deeper for someone, yadda yadda yadda....just to name a few.

In other words, I've pretty much slacked off track by thousands of miles, with barely sufficient time to make it back up.

OH CRAPZ.

Someone, anyone, slap me awake please.

DARN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home