Thursday, May 26, 2005

Strayed back to path.

Okies, time to take a break from straying and just get back on track. The road that I've chosen to take long ago, it is now time to seriously go achieve it. Time to put effort and perspiration on it again.

I've decided to quit the old flowery blog and start this new one. I don't know why, but I don't even feel like stepping back into that blog again since a month ago or so. Perhaps because I've got nothing more to write on those matters? The raving and crap about lala-land and anime and junks. Guess I couldn't put my life on the dissection board anymore and let other people have a good laugh over it. Don't have that much free time anyway.

I've never regretted any actions I've did in the past, but I just do not wish to go back to those times again.

On August 15th 1985, a baby girl was bornt into this semi-medical family, treasured to the max by her parents, and raised like a gem. As a result, I tend to be quite self-centered as a child. With all the weird antics and all. And it doesn't really help that I don't have any siblings which I can look upon to or give a caring hand to. I was the girl everyone loved to be but also loved to hate.

Then came the phase of personal imprisonment. Well, literally in a way. Imprisoning your true self, and wear on a societal mask, an image that you wish to project to others. Guess it didn't really worked either, but I've had my fair share of fun.

And there's also the time when I just want to explore things, explore everything there is as long as the opportunity crosses my path. The process of maturation, and self-experimenting. I took on a number of different roles over a period of a few years, changed personalities, traded environments and allies. That's why, different people tend to perceive me differently. Matured, self-centered, fun, out-going, strong-outside-but-weak-inside, maniatic, care-free, not-serious....you name it I've got it. Well, perhaps not ALL personality types but at least numerous enough to play around. Plus I tend to shun the people I've known in the earlier phases in my life when I proceed to the following one.

That kind of explains my many names too.

Neptune, Chidori, Haruka, Kumiko, etc....

And now, Alyssa.

Seriously if you ask any of my friends who's not in IMU, they wouldn't have a damn idea who the heck is Alyssa.

But, I've decided to stick to it for now, at least for a few years. Tagged with a gradual makeover that's it.

So, goodbye, and hello Alyssa...

6 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your story and I think you really have talent as a writer.

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is good to expand ones horizons

Good luck to you

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger PoliShifter said...

Hello Alyssa!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Jason C. said...

can i still call u chichi then? you woman you xD

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha talent as a writer ?
LOL.. kuat bodek or wat

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Alyssa Chidori said...

Thanks for all your comments!!!

...and Jason u still can call me chichi. XD XD XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home