Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Countdown.

June 20th....

14 more days......

CRAP.

No more pasar malams.

No more DOTA.

No more lying around.

No more hanging out.

And to add salt to injury, I FINALLY persuaded my dad to let me get hold of a car, but I don't have time to do NUTS with it.

Sobs.

SUMMATIVE ACCESSMENT 2 COMING!!!!


T___________T


Man I'm so gonna take a FULL ONE DAY BREAK on the day of the summative 2 day ITSELF. Let me see...a game of Time Crisis 2 (ouch that's gonna burn my pocket) then a movie...Batman Begins? And then a nice dinner...and then...maybe go somewhere and club a little or just anywhere to drink something hard enough to make you dizzy but not knock you out straight. Crapz, I still gotta drive ok?

After that, it'll be back to hardcore studying for End of Semester exams.

Anyone care to join me? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home