Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Exams Exams Exams.

Okies, exams up the corner again. And so far I've got NADA preparation ready. Gawd, this is the worst prepared examination for me. Not only I've got Summative Accessment 2 round the corner, there's my End Of Semester exams coming up too. T_T

Time to gear up to full throttle again. Meaning, less updates around here.

And, anyone, anyone....can please suggest some good web hosting services with large enough bandwidth and upload quota preferably more than 5MB? I'm so sick of the bandwidth problem. Now I can only use freewebtown for hosting my background music because all the others doesn't work. They don't allow external linking I assume. And the maximum bandwidth for a month is ONLY 0.25 GB!!!!!!!! WTH.

Then, for other files like the mp3s in my previous posts, I wanted to host them at geocities or fortunecity because they allow 3 (or 2, can't remember) GBs of bandwidth. but.....BUT!!!!!!!!!!! only files with maximum 5MB can be uploaded.

..................

Not to mention fortunecity's uploading system is SOOO 'cacat'ed. (cacat=dysfunctional)

T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home