Sunday, May 29, 2005

Realization of facts.

Decided to debate on Kanzaki's viewpoint. A bit bothered by his replies.

oh plz, there is nothing wrong with anime. The only thing that makes anime childish is the minds of the "childish' public regarding it to be.

Oh for heaven sake, I've NEVER EVER said anime is childish. In fact, I think most animes are actually more matured than a lot of those slapstick-comedy and CG-enhanced-kungfu chinese serials out there. They carry messages that reflects the modern society, reveals the naked ugly truth about humanity and provokes your beliefs of the norm. I only said I will quit RAVING about animes (MEANING TONE DOWN) and write on more trivial matters closer to my heart. YOU, of ALL PEOPLE, should KNOW that I would NEVER treat anime as child's play. Oh gawd, I feel so disappointed. And I THOUGHT you always understood me. I guess my trust in your judgements is misplaced.

A name is a mere representation of you. It speaks for u by the means of people knowing that name. Having a name makeover is nothing but changing a mean. It has nothing to do with ur personal makeover
wht ppl admire is the change bhd the name, not the name that u carry as it is now. Brandon, CY, Kanzaki or whtever, it's still me. I am myself, and the names carry nthin more than telling thm who I am.

True, this I agree with you. I'm still me no matter what. I apologize for making a misleading statement down below in my first post, those stages of me changing personalities are gradual changes since a child till now, and not any abrupt change. Just that each and every stage of me is quite different from the other. And who wouldn't change in a period of 20 years? Everyone encounters different experiences unique to that person alone, and even the smallest event can drastically change a person all together. If you are going to tell me that you've been stagnant as the same old you since a child, then I would say you're a VERY BORING and STATIC person indeed. Every human is a dynamically changing entity, continuously changing and adapting to his or her environment. That's what make every individual colourful and different from the other person walking down the street. That is what I call as MATURATION, DIFFERENTIATION AND DEVELOPMENT mentally, physically and spiritually. Role changes are a common phase of GROWING UP. And you do have to admit people do perceive you differently from the experience they have with you and also from the point of meeting.

For example, your Exile. I'm pretty much sure most people who knows you as Exile WILL NEVER THINK that you're actually pursuing a law degree, passing with flying colours. Same here, most people who knows me as Chidori (as in those who only knows me superficially) would think that I'm a never-serious girl who only wants to have fun and play around.

And to straighten up facts, I used different names because it'll be easier for me to identify from which group of friends they have came to know me. I enjoy observing people with different cultures and beliefs, therefore I prefer to seperate or suppress different faces of me in order to blend in. Alyssa is a name I've chosen for my batchmates to easier remember my name.

And I am not slapping u awake coz it hurts me more than it hurts u to do tht. My hands deserves more. U need self reflect, and u gotta do it urself.

I know. Thanks a lot for guiding me in my decision makings on several occasions in the past. I'm always ever grateful to you.

And yes, nothing nice ever comes out of my mouth. U can look for someone else to tell u the sweet stuffs. Which ever you prefer.

That's what friends are for. =) Someone who only sweet talks is not a true friend who will slap you with the true situation no matter how painful it stings.

As the saying goes, the truth always hurts.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh.......some animes are really really childish!@@!! but not all. im an anime fan but lately this interest in anime is fading because of the "cute2x" "lovehina" clone is starting to grow like mushrooms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home