Sunday, May 29, 2005

Must haves. Trust me. At least the top few?

Hmmm...here's a simple compilation of songs that I would like to share. Don't know whether the bandwidth still stand for how long, but please do give them a try. These are not exactly my top favourites, but they'll suffice.

And the same old problem arises....ANYONE KNOWS ANYWHERE WITH HIGH BANDWIDTH THAT I CAN HOST MY MP3 FILES? And bigger uploading size limit..preferable more than 5MBs. Thanks a lot. =)

(roughly ordered by preference from top to bottom..it's too difficult to decide!)

Agony by Kotoko [4:22] [3.99MB]
My current favourite. Up-beat and futuristic techno stuff. From Kannaduki no Miko. In typical Kotoko style.

In This Serenity by Mayumi Gojo [1.38] [4.80MB]
Originating from Xenosaga. Really beautiful tune and transitions which will conjure mixed emotions.

Numb by Linkin Park [3:07][2.86MB]
Noisy and full of angst...just the way I like it. =P

Heaven by Eva Cassidy [4:04] [5.59MB]
Beautifully sang by the songstress herself...recently also remixed by Dj Sammy for the 9/11 tragedy. I'm not so sure whether Eva Cassidy did sing this, because I couldn't find any info on this song from Eva Cassidy websites. But, beautiful nevertheless.

Must be Dreaming by Frou Frou [4:02] [5.53MB]
Surreal and fuzzy sounds. I got to know this song from the AMV below (link provided). So my judgement may be biased, but whatever goes. This song is still nice nevertheless.

Reason by Nami Tamaki [4:48] [6.59MB]
Call me biased...but this song is nice! From Gundam Seed Destiny! XD XD XD

Cubano Chant by Art Blakey [3:56] [3.60MB]
Heavy cubano and blues feel. Excellent song! I love the piano part. Found this song when my drums teacher asked me to look up Art Blakey's songs. Kinda old recording, so please forgive the kinda odd singing. =P

Akatsuki no Kuruma by See-Saw [5:05] [5.85MB]
Melancholic sad song from Gundam Seed about the wheels of destiny...innocent victims dying in the distant stars to the rhythm of the guitar...

Wait & See by Utada Hikaru [4:50] [5.54MB]
Ok, the quality ain't that good, and she sounds a bit screechy, but I like her songs. =) Upbeat.

Come What May by Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor [4:48] [4.40MB]
Taken from Moulin Rouge. A beautifully stunning and touching duet...although their vocal controls are not that excellent.

Addicted to you by Utada Hikaru [6:16] [5.75MB]
Hikaru again...catchy.

Somewhere over the Rainbow by Eva Cassidy [4:58] [4.54MB]
Excellent rendition of the song. I can never dream of singing this song this way. But a bit too draggy I think.

Forgotten by Linkin Park [3:14] [2.96MB]
As usual...Linkin Park style. This song's slicker than the others.

Ignited by T.M. Revolution [3:19] [4.5MB]
Ok...you can call me biased AGAIN...From Gundam Seed Destiny. Either you'll love or hate it. =P

Wars of the Last Wolves by Iwasaki Taku [6:09] [5.64MB]
Really nice instrumental song from Rurouni Kenshin.

爱情 by Karen Mok [4:46] [4.36MB]
Don't ask me why I put this song at the end of the list. *shudders* -___-"


And while you're at it, you may want to download this excellent Anime Music Video too:-
Euphoria by Koop using clips from RahXephon and music of Frou Frou's 'Must be Dreaming'. Please note that non RahXephon/anime fans may not enjoy this.

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hav u tried yousendit? sux to me but u can try :P
heroine from nami tamaki is \o\ /o/ \o/ /o\

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Alyssa Chidori said...

Hmm...yousendit is for emailing files, and not for file hostings. T_T

Thanks anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home