Sunday, July 10, 2005

Siao siao di...

Ok! Finished my End of Semester exams, coming monday is my Japanese exam (screw it!) and my drums exam date is ACTUALLY August 15 NOT July 15.....(trust my teacher to mix such an important date up...Sigh)

So what am I gonna do now?

Hell, nothing.

After studying hard non-stop for almost a month, suddenly, I had nothing to do.

NOTHING. NADA. ZE-RO.

WHAT THE HELL?

For once, I fell so damn bored I really feel like banging my head on the wall.

No, it's not that I really have nothing that I SHOULD do....but then, it's nothing really major and it's kinda a let down after working hard for such a long time...you suddenly feel yourself falling into an abyss of nothingness.

Blank.

My mind is just blank.

I guess this is how workaholics are bornt...they get really worked up for some kind of important assignment, get themselves really REALLY busy for a reasonably long period of time, and when the job ends abruptly, suddenly, they find themselves landed in lala land with absolutely nothing, NOTHING to be worked up about anymore....just sit back and relax.........

.....relax.......

....sit around at home....go for a holiday on the sunny beach...frolicking in bikinis (let's just ASSUME it's a gal)....perhaps hook up with some hotty on da beach.....

...have more 'fun'....

...until...

...until...

...until they can't stand it no more and shout:"GAWD I CAN'T STAND ALL THESE FUN ANYMORE!!! I NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!! SOMETHING MEANINGFUL!!!!"

...and there they are back to their office table digging into piles of assignments, back to the kind of lifeless life they've gotten themselves accustomed to.

ALOHA~!!! A workaholic is bornt into this world!!! Lo and behold!!!

Heck, they don't need coffee. Their jobs themselves already are some kind of super strong triple...no make that QUADRUPLE-dose caffeine to them.

And why the hell am I trapped in this 'work-or-die' situation?

It doesn't help most of my buddies are either busy or off somewhere. Or rather, me myself have drifted apart from them, being kept occupied for such a long time.

Oh well, guess I'll be getting a job soon.

And thanks to ryoga, or Bruce, whichever you prefer, I may soon be getting one.

Wish me best of luck. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home