Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Summative 1: Aftermath

Just finished my much dreaded summative 1 exam of semester 2.....YEAH!!!

Was smiling through all the way the Feedback Session,this should be my highest scoring exam in IMU to date. A whooping 93.5% if I hadn't calculated wrongly. Yee-hah!!! XD

So many things to do so many stuff to catch up now!!! I've been kind of like ignoring all my other less important matters for the last 2 to 3 weeks, now's the time to make up the lost time.

Firstly, I need to get a pair of bloody shoes!!!

I'm quite sick of having to wear my sport shoes everywhere regardless of the occasion, because that's the only pair of shoes I have now. All my other flimsy sandals and dress slippers (3 pairs in total) kind of broke in less than a week. Sobs. T_____T

Secondly.....watch my diet. Even the bookstore owner (where I always buy my daily supply of sweets and chocolates) can regconise me by now....as I frequent his shop almost everyday 'sapu'ing all the sugary stuff I can grasp hold of on his shelves....Man I'm such a glutton when it comes to studying. I have to chew on something, or keep my hand occupied when I'm revising....or I'll be just so restless and stressed, going totally whacky like jumping around mimicking a 3 year-old. Haiz. Should've learnt a lesson by now and not to do last minute work.....but that's just me. Bad habits which I just couldn't kick out. =(

Anyways, no photo update or anything fancy for now. Still stucked on the stupid pcs IMU's supplying which give me problems all the time.

Cheers, mate. =D

8 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what type of shoe u looking for ahh =)


W.T

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger pOku said...

hahhaahah ...

get a lappie ;P

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun tell me u broke even the white pair i bought to replace the previous sandal u broke?

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Alyssa Chidori said...

W.T: I found a pair of shoe di!! Although the heels is a bit high...but can do for now. =) Next day I take picture and upload on my bloggy. =D

What type of shoe I'm looking for...? Hmmm...Sandals with adjustable back strap and quite low heels....XD

poku: Yeah I intend to get a lappy soon!!! XD Fell in love with HP's Pavillion series!!! But still considering to get 14 inch or 15.4 inch....don't know which one's better....T_T

anonymous: That pair is also one of the pair of shoes which broke. Sigh.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger pOku said...

HP Sux .....

I'm using it now cuz I am staff and I managed to get staff price ..... 1.3k discount .... not bad eh ... kekekek

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I emigrated to the UK from Malaysia as a child after the infamous riots where was 35 years ago and things have not changed much.

It is common to read in the Malaysian tabloids that these uncivilised malay buggers rape their own daughters and perform other disgusting acts.

I have no regrets at all when I surrendered my Malaysian passport and took up British nationality.

My advice to all oversea Chinese is to avoid Malaysia like the plague.

You know something - once outside the perimeters of Malaysia, these malay savages are so small in value even a dog has more value than them!

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The world is very small this day, and with the concept of globalization which is unavoidable any way, goes to where an equal opportunity is available if you can.

Education is an important investment, and there is only a certain time frame that your children could utilize it at the best. So do not waste that time! There is more assistance than you could imagine if your kids do find difficulties on the path.

There is a thing called "quality of life". It means that there is a place where children have equal opportunity to develop themselves to the fullest, and the children believe that they are not prejudiced and could achieve what they want to be as opportunities are just there.

Good social order and hence personal safety, (not so much of snatch thieves, robbers, road rages, rapists, pirates etc), good living environment (safe water, and clean air), educated society (people say "please" and "thank you" more often), up to date medical care, and good and efficient government administration (you get your income tax refund not more than six weeks after your submission etc).

But you must be prepared to earn an honest living, as the laws are very strict against any illegal acts, which many underdeveloped countries utilize to make money under the name so called as "business".

So consider ourselves as global citizens and if we are good we still can contribute a lot to the humanity and the world community where your effort is appreciated.

Success or failure is not measured by its size but rather an effort to make the best out of oneself, and for that, fair and equal opportunity must be available.

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a huge diamond in the centre of a square room and there are 4 people in the room. Batman, dumb malay, Spiderman, smart malay and Spiderman stands at each corner respectively.

So the lights went off, and 4 of them rush towards the diamond. Who got the diamond?

Answer: Dumb malay, because Batman, Spiderman and smart malay are fictional characters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home