Friday, August 12, 2005

All About Alyssa. [Chapter 1]

Just realised I haven't really introduced myself yet...so here goes!! =D

________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Alyssa, born on 15th August 1985, currently still single, and wishes to be as lenglui as HER.


How I wish I'm as 'lenglui' as her!!! =(


I'm currently studying medicine in IMU (2nd semester)...

Nice angle shot of a crappy building.


and stays at an apartment in Sri Petaling during schooling days with my two SUPER SWEET PRINCESSES housemates, Kath & K-wei.

Me and my "lovely" housemates auditioning for "The Ring 3".


...but returns back home to my house in Kajang during weekends and school holidays.

Front porch of my house.
Disclaimer: The girl in white is NOT ME!! The girl in white is NOT ME!! She's some crappy model my parents hired to pose for our house's picture.
...what? You ask me why she's wearing the same clothes as me? Oh that's because she's so out of job and couldn't afford to buy nice clothes, so I lend mine to her.
I'm so good hor? Nominate me for the next Nobel Peace Prize ba. ;P


Sometimes, I like to take pictures of myself (so that I can boast to my children when I'm old) *evil*

Looks good...but not good enough. Hope you'll get nightmares tonight.


and also of my garden...


Looks more like a jungle to me.


I also have a flair for photography...


Really like the artistic feel of these 3 photos I took.


and plays the drums too!!!

Don't ask me WHY my drums set is inside my car. -___-"


I've done many silly things in my life...

Can't you read?!! That spells "B-A-L-L".
....not THAT kind of balls, mind you!


Done many odd jobs...

Working on New Year's eve, can YOU believe it?!! Sigh~ I'm sooo lonely!!! T_T


Reads kennysia's blog constantly...

Hairy legs...Mmmm...SEXY!! *pukes*


and writes some pretty emotional literary pieces when I'm down. =(

Exceprt 1: An Eternity with you...
Excerpt 2: Serendipity. Alcohol. Lust.
Excerpt 3: Red, Endless Red...
Excerpt 4: Death:Rebirth.再不见. (in Chinese)

Last but not least, I collect some anime figurines as a hobby, and wasted damn lot of money....sigh!!! Don't worry, I'm not buying anymore.




Photos I took end of last year.


Anything else you wanna know about me? Feel free to leave a comment and I'll answer you in the next chapter of...All About Alyssa.

Cheers! =D

15 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

more! more! more! what do i wanna know? anything and everything! :p
waiting for the next chapters...hahaha

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Alyssa Chidori said...

OI~~~ What juicy parts!!!!

NOOOO!!!!!!

That's daylight blackmail nia.

HMPH.

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Jason C. said...

please forward all juicy bits about dear chichi to my email. thank you very much. :D

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

juicy bits!!! yeah!!! --> superdude@syin.com .. hehehe.. gimme da juice ;)

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger Alyssa Chidori said...

OI!!!! JASON!!! SYIN!!!!! WOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_______________________T

Wah kena bully back pulak.

Sobs. T______T

Unfair!!! 3 agaisnt 1!!! >_<

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHICHI!!

i back u up!!who dare to bully chichi??







p/s:sent to me as well!!! XD

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Alyssa Chidori said...

.............-_______-"

What the....?


Ok la, since you all wanna know THAT MUCH...I tell you all lor...because you all are such 'good friends' to me...=)

Actually....I'm a lesbian!! I like to les with kathy kathy darling EVERYDAY except weekends (holiday ma...need to rest) and have a very long 6 inch kuku.

;D

btw, who are you, anonymous? O.o care to leave a name? =)

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupiak ChiChi!!
go lesb ur head lar~~!

u still owe me longkang water~~!!
MUAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH\

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Alyssa Chidori said...

................

ARGHHH SEIII IANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GONNA STRANGLE YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eheh...Bilak coming back to M'sia? You bro going to UK liao ler....T_T Sobs.

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yolor, i come back then he go UK!
haizz
noone can give me anime and anime song edi!!!

nvm, i go dakip u can???

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Alyssa Chidori said...

-____-"

I dakip u baru betul....

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dakip ur head!! i got old old old very old anime song!! give u lar
doreamom song wan??

i dakip u barau betul!! /gg

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Terry said...

a babe who plays drums. *2 thumbs up

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger pOku said...

whoah .............

nice COLLECTION !!!!!

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

came across ur site while browsing thru bba one day and had an instant liking to ur blog.

and d u wanna know something? - u actually look prettier than the model u said in the picture of ur house.

for ur information, i'm a blogger myself too and has started my site - quite some time now. i used to utilise blogdrive as my host but switched to blogspot now.

in case if ur not sure, y not drop by my site some time n find out, i bet it won't bore u.

n would it be fine asking u to link my site to urs?....i'd be happy 2 link urs to mine.

since i'm new on the bloggin scene i thought it would be good to get 2 know more ppl n get the mssg across. u can also recommend ur frends to my blogsite.

will be looking forward for you at my site.

cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home