Monday, August 15, 2005

Thank you, everyone for all your birthday wishes.



Thanks again, everyone for your wishes. Thank you Kathleen, Khay Wei, Jason, Cho Yaw, Joel, Hezra, Kwang Yang, Xelloss, Li Ting, Daniel, Ben, Suet, Match, Syin, VectorBot, Aki, wolfx, kcyap, Jean, Chee Yee, Wei Perng, Diana, Chia Wei, Yuh Ming, Jun Wen, Yu Bin, DayDreamerz, Alvin, billy, victorchew, nick210214, artreyu, sksti, wolfman, Spawn_RX, milf, LemoNHearT, Evangelion, serena, michie, darklord, rational thinker, lynnee, fishtail, noprojects, everyone at #mybloggers and anyone else whose name I have left out.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm really a bad friend.

No, I AM a bad friend.

I rarely remember other people's birthday...and even forget to contact most of my old friends. I'm always too absorbed in my current life to really care about other people.

And yet, there are people who still remembers my birthday, year after year, even though I never contact with them for long.

Really, I salute you, my friends. I really appreciate everything, all your thoughts and wishes for me.

I'm really grateful to have you as my friend, my friends.

=)


Yum yum~!!

5 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Alyssa Chidori said...

Thanks!! =)

The girl is a pinky and those food are figures~

Too bad these aren't mine. My friend posted them to me. >"<

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww.. shucks.. no need to thank le.. :p.. btw.. did 'i' arrive in ur mailbox?.. or wuz 'i' too big to fit in?

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Eratter said...

happy birthday :)

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IAN

Happy birthday ChiChi!!
how old edi?? 26 or 27??
can marry edi!! kakakak

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Alyssa Chidori said...

..............

Oi sial punya budak IAN!!! I know you still very young!!! But that also only 1 year younger than me!!! So, you're 25 or 26 already issit? Aiyo!!! So late still haven't marry ar you? =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home