Sunday, August 14, 2005

Raven's Progressive Matrices: What you should do a day before your birthday.

What should you do a day before your birthday?

THIS


Why, you ask? Simply because the calculations for your IQ differs with age. =D



Raven's Progressive Matrices is a widely used intelligence test to measure an individual's cognitive level by finding the missing piece in each series of graphical patterns. Did this test once a few years ago when I was on an interview for a scholarship to study in Singapore. (I failed, of course. T_T)

"Raven's Progressive Matrices was designed primarily as a measure of Spearman's g. There are no time limits and simple oral instructions."

...then WHY THE HECK is the site giving a time limit of 40 minutes to answer 39 blardy questions?!?!?

...119....Ok-lar....don't know how much I will get if I key in my age as 20 instead. ;P

I wonder how much will Brian Chong get?


DON'T ask me WHY there's lipstick on my face. -_-"


I mean, he's the top 5% of ALL the students in the WORLD who's taking SAM for heaven sake!!!


99.95%. How high could ANYONE's marks get?


And it is no comfort knowing that he plays DOTA almost all the time.

So, would these factors qualify him as a genius?


MUAWAHAHAHA!!! I'M THE KING OF GENIUSES!!!!


What do YOU think? ;D

P.S: According to my 'unconfirmed sources', Mr. Brian might be shifting in next door to me. =(

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

after readin this.. i feel sooo dumb liao.... haih..

btw.. y is there lipstick on ur face?...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home