Sunday, August 14, 2005

A Lonely Birthday Girl Tomorrow...when the clock strikes 12.

Tomorrow's my birthday. The time of the year has come again; a day which marks the passing of another graceful year.

This year, I'm keeping a low profile, solely because I'm having my Grade 8 LCM drums examination on 16th August. A birthday is NOTHING when compared to an exam.

But still, I can't help but sigh on it.

How I wish, my birthday will be a day when everyone who's dear to me are by my side.
How I wish, all my friends will give me a warm hug and wish me best of luck in my life.
How I wish, someone...anyone will surprise me with a bunch of flowers or something totally sweet.
How I wish, a guy will give me a peck on my cheeks and hold me tight while wishing me, "Happy Birthday"...and give me a smile that would take my breath away.

How I wish....

.....sigh.

No point wishing. Because it won't happen anyway no matter how much I yearn for it.

Well, I can just look at these yummy birthday cakes and cupcakes for now....and wish they were mine..... =)


Yes, they're all edible!!! Yummy, right?


Really liked those extremely artistic and pretty cakes I saw with Jason that day at Bread History in Times Square...Maybe I'll try getting one of those. =)

I wonder how many candles will be on my birthday cake this year? 2 big giant ones?

Perhaps, my birthday cake will look something like this?

10 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello lurvly bday girl, some birthday wishes:

How I wish, your birthday will be a day when everyone who's dear to me are by your side... all your friends will give u a warm hug and wish u best of luck in my life...
someone will surprise u with a bunch of flowers or something totally sweet..

Lastly, how I wish, I would give u a peck on ur cheeks and hold u tight while wishing u, "Happy Birthday"...and give u a smile that would take ur breath away. ;)

Wishing u all the best and may u breeze through your exam wit flying colors!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger jeanchristie said...

have a very happy birthday =)

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Alyssa Chidori said...

Heh...thanks all for your wishes!!!

Luv ya all!! *huggies*

=D

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger WY said...

hi happy birthday!

i had my birthday on the 13th aug, and it was a low key thing too. I was doing work most of the time.

BUt i guess.what i wanted to say is..you re NOT alone. we re with u.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger lynnee said...

happy birthday! :)

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger fishtail said...

Happy birthday, you're not alone :)

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Sir sc said...

happy birthday :D

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger Jason C. said...

rawr. happy birthday, beautiful. :P

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chidori!!!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger artreyu said...

harlow~!!..came all the way from play.com..happy bday..hmmm...u're a doc?? ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home